RE: Preview: how to see all workspaces?

On Wed, 2010-12-22 at 09:03 -0500, Mark Curtis wrote:
> Sure it's too late now, yet it was too early before.

> So basically there was never a time when any suggestions would be
> considered.

First, I never suggested that anything was too early. I'm just a user
that read the schedule for Gnome 3 release. If that schedule is correct
(and it wasn't set by me), then right now, we (users) should be helping
developers shake the last remaining bugs out, given there is about three
and a half months left before the thing hits the streets.

But hey, life's not perfect. So, whatever actually makes gnome-shell
better...

--
Bojan