Re: [Usability] Taking Advantage of Spatial Memory with the GS Window Picker

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Milan Bouchet-Valat <nalimilan club fr> wrote:
I had ideas to have a more integrated framework so that applications and
documents used in the same context (represented by a workspace) are
shown together, but I sort of gave up because it's complex and the Shell
is evolving quickly. But this kind of thing could be done easily for
documents using Zeitgeist, if we want to try this.

What problems were you having? You might want to look at bamf (https://launchpad.net/bamf) to help you.

--
--Alex Launi