Re: Sujestion

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 4:21 PM, Allan E. Registos
<allan registos smpc steniel com ph> wrote:
> I am thinking..., that the classic application menu > "File, Edit, View..."
> will be abolished in the near future. Take a look at the Chrome browser. So
> I think GNOME Shell should be designed with this in mind.

I agree. Most applications should be simple enough that a toolbar or
two are sufficient. There are exceptions of course, specialized
programs like Gimp or Blender for example, but I don't think your
average word processor or web browser really has any real need for a
menubar other than tradition.

--
http://exolucere.ca