Re: [Usability] Appearance Of Switching To A Window On Another Workspace on GNOME Shell

+1
That will clearly help the user get a sense of directions.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Dokuro <dario soto gmail com> wrote:
I agree!

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Allan Caeg <allancaeg ubuntu com> wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that switching to a window on another workspace can be disorienting especially if there are many workspaces created. I recommend showing the workspace indicator (the thing that comes out when user clicks ctrl + alt + left/right) during the animation of the act of window switching.

What do you think?

--
Regards,
Allan

No necesito anti-virus por que uso un buen sistema GNU/Linux, libre y gratis!