Re: The Future of Window Borders, Menu Bars, and More

Hello,

Let's pursue this. Now adding GNOME Shell ML in the loop.

There's been a long discussion on this (see archives in July and August). In the Ubuntu side of things, Unity's pursuing the menu on the top panel. How about for GNOME Shell?

One of the most compelling options is the AppMenu. What's the status of this in GNOME Shell?