Re: Window management pie menu

2010/4/21 Tomasz Sterna <tomek xiaoka com>

Is there an advantage of laying desktops on a grid and using two more
shortcuts for switching?

First and absolutely foremost: it makes sense. It makes perfect sense that when the workspaces are sorted in a grid in the activities overlay they are also sorted in a grid in the workspace switcher. The two more keybindings are ctr-alt-up and ctrl-alt-down, would it make sense to map these bindings to anything but switching workspaces?

I would like to ask the opposite question, is there any reason why they shouldn't be aligned the same way in the activities overview and the workspace switcher?
Except for the fact that there has to be some programming done I can figure out no reason why this shouldn't be implemented.

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion