Re: Window management pie menu

However, we already have a hotspot on the left, to go to the Overview mode. Users could get confused by the two systems.

Yes and I can definitely se the conflict inbetween the aero snap functionality and users being able to drag items into the activities overlay. Tough why would you want to drag a window to the overlay. Right, then there is no issue.

When a window is being dragged, the hotcorner is disabled.

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion