Re: Window management pie menu

Oh yes, this would be really great!

However, we already have a hotspot on the left, to go to the Overview mode. Users could get confused by the two systems.

But I think it's a great idea!

Op 20-04-10 19:48, Kao Chen schreef:
I just finish to read the "new grid view layout" proposition of Alexandre Kaspar.
http://www.wox-xion.ch/2010/04/16/gnomeshell-new-grid-layout/
And I now I understand what you mean by "an workspace available above". At first I was thinking about dual screens, one over the other.

In order to explain my point of view, I made a little diagram here.
http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/04/20/100420074621117526.jpg
I hope that it can help us to get an better idea of what we want (or not).
Thanks.