Re: Window management pie menu

2010/4/18 Kao Chen <kaochen2 gmail com>
Can we imagine a simple window drag and drop like in Compiz, without button or menu?
Can we just throw the application to the right or the left desktop?

As far as I've understood from the design documents is that something like the Windows Aero Snap is going to be implemented, meaning that when you drag the window to the left side, it will resize to consume half the screen. If you drag it to the upper edge of the screen your window will resize to fill the whole screen. This is why something like the compiz drag across desktops isn't going to be implemented as it looks right now.

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion