Re: GShell observations

Yeah, when I minimise a window and want to get it back I jam my mouse in the top left corner without clicking, then click on the live thumbnail of the window in the aerial view.  It was weird at first but has become natural within a week or two.

Doing this on 2 monitors is much improved now with the multihead support in the latest git version.