Re: GShell observations

Actually, I do my app-switching with 1 click, and 1 key-press, or you can also use a mouse-hover to the top-left corner followed by a click. Just pressing the super button brings the layout up, and from there it's pretty simple to choose the application you want. I find this faster than using window lists, specially when you have more than a window for a program running.