Re: GShell observations

You can hover to the right top corner and u get the overlay again to pick a window! But I do agree with you. The taskbar is kinda missing there.
-Seif

2009/10/11 José Luis <artirj gmail com>
I've been doing some Gnome Shell testing and, while I'm pleased with the
design and new metaphor, there is one thing  I think urgently needs
help:

 App switching: Alt-Tab is great as a shorcut and better than the old
Alt-Tab we have in current GNOME, the Activities button requires 2
clicks to change the app. I miss the old taskbar :(
 -I think this can be solved with a dropdown menu on the app titlebar
(the one in the top panel), and choose from there.