Re: Inconsistencies in the top menu objects

Hi, I've been watching the mailing list for a while in silence, but if I may
do so, I'd like to point out something:

On Sunday 22 November 2009 11:27:57 Steven Stern wrote:
> On 11/22/2009 06:22 AM, mac_v wrote:

> I think when you click on the the title of the active app, you should
> see a dropdown of all open apps.  Just sayin'.

Isn't this the functionality proposed by breadcrumbs? I also think that it was
a great idea. Some of us are so accustomed to using a taskbar or dock-like
thingy (I personally use Cairo-Dock) in order to see our running apps (from
the current desktop or from all desktops) that I think that migrating from
taskbar to no taskbar at all wouldn't be an easy step.
BTW, I've tested the Shell with Cairo-Dock, and it works, although animations
are a little off. There seems to be no consistency between the desktops
location and the animation that it is performed when switching apps from CD
(i.e. switching to an app that should be on the right desktop from the current
desktop, triggers a slide-to-the-left animation).

Just my two cents

--

Juan Manuel