Feature request

Hi,

I am using Gnome-shell included in Mandriva 2010. Not using anything from svns or git.

So the following are the features we request to be implemented in Gnome-shell. but Zeitgeist guys should also take note as Gnome-shell depends a lot on Zeitgeist.

--------------------------------------
Feature request list (Gnome-shell)

1.Privacy Browsing mode as in Firefox

2.Rename "Recent Documents" as "Recent Files"

3.Introduce Tabs in the Recent documents module.(just icons can be shown rather than text).

4.Recent Files coloumn should have tabs for "All Files" as well as for different categories like "Documents", Multimedia etc.

5.introduce cutomizable tabs also so that we can add custom file types to be shown separately.

6.Add filter tabs also in 'Recent documents' for Time and Size.(vertically in left side).

7.Differentiate files listed in recent files using subtle highlights etc. according to the application it was opened with. this is particularly useful while showing "all files". (Images opened with GIMP, EoG, gthumb etc)

8.Currently 'Recent documents' list shows files that are recently accessed only. It doesnt seem to show files recently created.

9.Introduce collapse/expand buttons to the module coloumns (recent docs, places etc.) so that more modules like activities can be added.

Please kindly let us know whether these feature can be /will be implemented or not. Keep us enlightened:-)

Cheers

Deepak