Re: Thoughts on window sizing - now tiling

I actually think you could use both.  Done well, a set of training
videos showing off the features would be really cool.  You could have
them built into the help system, browsable, and also uploaded to
YouTube, etc.

Hell, if you want to be really flash, have 'help' or 'help videos' as
one of the categories you can browse within the document browser, with
the videos playing while you're still in the overlay.  I might just be
creating extra work for no reason now though, so feel free to ignore
that idea :-D

What I do know is that everybody I've shown the current gnome-shell
youtube videos to has been blown away (and not techies either - I've
been gauging response on ordinary folks in the office at work).
Everybody has instantly understood the concept of multiple desktops,
and most of them have seen that and gone "wow!".  Not one so far has
said "why would I want to do that?".

So, a subtle tip, along with a quick video of how to do it would be a
great way to learn.  And since it's easy to record videos with
gnome-shell, it should be easy to create them too :-D