Re: Thoughts on window sizing - now tiling

Yes, that's what I understand tiling window managers to mean, and
that's how this would work when you maximise a group of applications.

I see this it as being a little more accessible to beginners, and
possibly easier to use than a standard window manager, since you can
choose to tile or until arbitrary sets of windows.

It's a very new idea though, so any suggestions are welcome :)