Re: What are the newly added things and removed things from gnome-shell so far?

On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 18:58 +0000, Josh Holland wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:21:32AM +0530, arshad wrote:
> > hallo,
> > actually i have not installed GS at the moment. i had installed it but
> > had to remove it as it didn't perform well graphic wise. i mean as time
> > passes, it becomes bit unmoving or no-effects...
> >
> In that case, you can see the logs at
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/.
>
> > i was asking about the changes done in development world.
> >
> I'm not 100% sure about what you mean by that. There might be something
> on http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell that is relevant, but you'll have to
> be more specific if you want something in particular.

thanks for the link
what im looking for is, at the time i used GS, i didn't like it much. so
now i want to see whether there is any significant changes done so me
and others like me who uninstalled it for several reasons can use it
again.

thank you very much