Re: What are the newly added things and removed things from gnome-shell so far?

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:21:32AM +0530, arshad wrote:
> hallo,
> actually i have not installed GS at the moment. i had installed it but
> had to remove it as it didn't perform well graphic wise. i mean as time
> passes, it becomes bit unmoving or no-effects...

In that case, you can see the logs at
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/.

> i was asking about the changes done in development world.

I'm not 100% sure about what you mean by that. There might be something
on http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell that is relevant, but you'll have to
be more specific if you want something in particular.

--
Josh "dutchie" Holland <jrh joshh co uk>
http://joshh.co.uk