topbar organisation

good evening,

i´m using the gnome-shell on an acer aspire one 110. It is an easy to use interface, but there are some points to regard:

For people, using several terminals to start applications should be an opportunity to open more then one terminal.

The system-information for example network-manager an volume-regulation could move to the sidebar to give space for showing active applications running on other workspaces in the top bar.

The menu "frequent" is not necessarry while make finding applications difficult.

The name "gnome-shell" does not explain, how cool it is. How about "user leading surface"?

If I can support with german-translations, feel free to contact me. Helas I´m not able to return codes.

Looking forward to answers,

Stefan Bender