Re: All GNOME Shell Developers.

> Dant�shton wrote:
> There needs to be some level of window management in an activites
> window, and not just in the overlay.

I agree on this one. I don't feel like zooming out all the time just to switch windows. It could be an expos�ike feature, or regular tasklist, I don't really mind. As for the current top-bar: something needs to be done with it, since it's pretty useless now. The information it currently shows (time, notifications, appname) isn't of such importance that I need to see it all the time, it could just as well only be shown in the overlay. So in my opinion the top bar should be
 a) completely removed, or
 b) given some real functionality like the old gnome panel or the mac global menubar.

Kind regards,
Wouter