All GNOME Shell Developers.

Hey all.

I've been watching GNOME Shell for a while, but there is one problem that I really can't see being resolved.

How useful is this to someone who uses one desktop? Just one? Never-mind the other one, or three, or four...

Why should I, the user, have to perform three extra clicks just to do what it takes me one to do now?

There has been less video/photo material to consume then I could safely make a judgement on, and if the 'one desktop' problem has been addressed and solved, I apologize for taking up your time.