Re: All GNOME Shell Developers.

I'm currently at work where I use Compiz for workspace switching (Cube or Wall, I love them both), and I just found myself /really/ wanting to quickly open a new workspace, which unfortunately is quite a task in Compiz, unless I write a script for it.  So I thought I'd come here and cheer people up by pointing out a Shell feature that's missing in other systems, and I read a comment saying people who use multiple workspaces want static ones, not dynamic ones.  Well, I have to say, I've just found myself very much wanting dynamic ones!