Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:28:16 +0000
Subject: Re: All GNOME Shell Developers.
From: mazz0 mazz0 com
To: siggi gevatter gmail com
CC: merkinman hotmail com; gnome-shell-list gnome org

Is this really the place to be discussing whether the general concept of gnome-shell is a good one or not?  I'm not saying that discussion shouldn't happen, but isn't this mailing list for discussing how gnome-shell should be, not whether it should be at all?

2009/12/18 Siegfried-A. Gevatter <siggi gevatter gmail com>
2009/12/18 Mark Curtis <merkinman hotmail com>:
> Taking one person's impressions and then saying the whole idea is great
> makes a lousy argument as well.

So? I don't think anybody implied that.

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3