Re: Run the Shell as a "real" session?

Thank You Owen--I played around with that last weekend--mucked about
with enough to b0rk my main testing install (was due for a rebuild
anyway). I'll set that up & give it a whirl....

Looks like I was not to the punch fast enough 'bout the mutter break
last night--builds very well this morning...

Cheers!!!
autocrosser @ ubuntuforums