Re: libgnomeprint cups backend vs libgnomecups

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 12:51 -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 12:06:34PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> > Ok, great!  The major remaining issues as I see them are:
> >
> > o What to do with Settings
> > o Different icons for local printers/print to file?  Toss icons
> >   entirely?
> > o Handling print to file better?
> >
> > Anything else?
>
> - We'll want to modify gnome-cups-manager to use a similar UI for
>   printer selection.

Ok, makes sense.  Maybe just expose GPAPrinterSelector and add API?

> - Add user createable/selectable setups (akin to OS X)

Do you have any links for this offhand?  I'm not sure what this is.

> - More work on settings :-)

Yeah.

> I like the UI portions, but can't find the libgnomeprint patch on
> there.  Could you forward a copy ?

The libgnomeprint patch hasn't been updated since Matthias posted it,
here's a link:

http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/libgnomeprint/libgnomeprint-2.7.0-dynamism.patch