Re: libgnomeprint cups backend vs libgnomecups

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 14:06 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Colin and I have been busy hacking the cups module in libgnomeprint to
> make it use libgnomecups, which allows us to display and update printer
> state information in the print dialog.
> We have made screenshots and patches available at
> http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/libgnomeprint so that people can see
> where we're heading. This certainly needs some more work, but we would
> be interested in getting it upstream soon.

I've merged our libgnomeprintui patch to include the latest changes on
HEAD:

http://people.redhat.com/walters/libgnomeprint/libgnomeprintui-2.7.1-dynamism.patch

The icons definitely need improvement.

Jody, do you think you might have a chance to take a look at this?