Re: [gpm] Suspend button disappeared from menu
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: Ma Begaj <derliebegott gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] Suspend button disappeared from menu
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:36:55 +0100
On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 22:28 +0200, Ma Begaj wrote:
> > On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 01:31 +0200, Ma Begaj wrote:
> > > 1. I had an option "Suspend" (or "suspend to ram") when I right
> > > clicked on the gpm icon in the tray. It disappeared a few days and I
> > > have no idea why. The button "Suspend" disappeared also from shutdown
> > > menu. I think suspend failed once, and I am missing this option since
> > > than.
> > Have you updated any packages in the last few days? What distro is this?
> Slackware 11.0 with Dropline Gnome. Other users does not have this
> bug. I did not update anything. This problem appeared with g-p-m
> 2.18.2. I compiled 2.19.2 yesterday, but it did not help.
Ahh. Have you installed the gconf schema properly?
] [Thread Prev