Re: [gpm] Feature Requests

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 11:51 +0100, Fabian Zeindl wrote:
> > Use gconf editor, And go to /apps/gnome-power-manager/action_button_* --
> > you can change the values from suspend to shutdown, hibernate whatever.
> > See the long help descriptions in gconf editor. I'll add the feature for
> > the power button now for you.

In todays CVS:

2006-03-03  Richard Hughes  <richard hughsie com>

* src/gpm-prefs.h: Add ACTION_INTERACTIVE and GPM_PREF_BUTTON_POWER.

* src/gpm-manager.c (manager_policy_do): Add a ACTION_INTERACTIVE
handler so we can show the logout box by doing an interactive logout.

* data/gnome-power-manager.schemas.in: Add
/apps/gnome-power-manager/action_button_power so we can reconfigure
the power button. This was a requested function by email, and makes
sense, as it allows me to reconfigure my powerbook power button to
suspend, as I only have the one button. Defaults to interactive, which
is what we have now. Also add the extended description to the other
/apps/gnome-power-manager/action_button_* keys.