[gpm] Feature Requests

Hi

I've some feature requests for GnomePowerManager. I use these now with
HAL+Ivman and I want to ask, whether they will be supported in GPM anytime?

*) (de)activate laptopmode (http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsamwel/laptop_mode/)
on AC adapter on/off. I know you don't want to do disk power management,
but this improves battery life a lot AFAIK.

*) Change the cpu governor on ac adapter on / off. (i set it from
performance to ondemand at the moment)

*) support hibernate with softwaresuspend2?

*) option to engage the screensaver on laptoplid close (i don't know
whether this has anything to do with gpm)

*) (un)throttle the screensaver on laptoplid open/close

*) (un)throttle the screensaver on ac adapter on/off

*) assign actions to the laptop buttons (I for example want to hibernate
when I press the power button)

greetings
fabian

--
I prefer signed/encrypted Mail:
Fingerprint: E654 8A99 94C2 FC96 7DFD  00E4 8599 0FF9 F14C 7BB9