Re: No package 'gudev-1.0' found in 2.91.93 tar.gz distrib

Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Indeed getting that package and another one (pannelapplets 4.0) allowed to pass the configure and do the make, make check and make install.

I understand from your following message that this pilot stuff is dead, but I still need to make it work with Evolution while I manage to get the Pre synchronized.

Could you provide some more advice to this newbie cause this is what I get when trying to launch:

gpilotd-control-applet
gpilotd-control-applet: error while loading shared libraries: libgpilotd-3.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Thanks a lot in advance.

--Marc