future of gnome-pilot, or lack of it

Dear all,

I am no longer in a position to be able to develop and test gnome-pilot,
as I am no longer using a PalmOS PDA.  My last working device was an old
PalmV, which continued to limp on after my Clie and Tungsten had packed
up.

Based on the activity on this list, and email correspondence, the number
of users is now very low, and I suspect the people typically interested
in contributing code have moved on to newer, shinier devices.

If there are developers tuned in who are willing to contribute code,
please get in contact.  Otherwise, I'm likely to announce end of life
for gnome-pilot.

Matt
--
Matt Davey	  If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	     -- Derek Bok