Re: future of gnome-pilot, or lack of it

Don't know about anybody else, but I recently switched from gnome-pilot to
J-Pilot.  The only reason is that Evolution stopped supporting
gnome-pilot.  At least with J-Pilot, I can sync with that, export, and
import into Evolution.  Not as nice as when Evolution could use
gnome-pilot directly, but I can't afford something new and my Palm m130
still works perfectly.

I'm guessing gnome-pilot usage will drop (or has dropped) somewhat for the
same reason about Evolution that caused me to switch.