Re: sync multiple calendars

Hi Markus,

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 14:02 -0700, Markus Haitzer wrote:
> Hi all!
> I'm trying to sync 7 calendars in a single sync between linux box
> (Ubuntu Hardy) and Palm Centro.
> I have a nicely working out-of-the-house sync: Lightning-Calendar
> (with syncSW add-on) <-> Scheduleworld <-> Centro (with SyncML
> add-on), which perfectly syncs all the different calendars. After
> setting up the matching categories on the Palm, even the colors match.
> Now, I'm looking for an at-home sync. The gnome-pilot Conduit Settings
> dialog seems to only allow for syncing one calendar at a time. Is
> there anything like a config file that would allow to set up a multi
> calendar sync?
> Thanks
> yeti

Are you sure that your calendar app isn't using 'categories' to present
different calendars?  On my TE2, if I go into my calendar and select the
"Options->Display Options..." menu I get a checkbox "Show Category List"
that then allows me to switch between views of appointments matching
just a single category.

Support for mapping categories to Evo calendars could be done, as
discussed on this list previously.  If you have truly got different
calendars, independent of categories, that's a big difference behind the
scenes.

Matt

Matt Davey		Man by nature wants to know.  -- Aristotle
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk