Re: palm T5 sync jpilot, frequent disconnections
- From: "David A. Desrosiers" <desrod gnu-designs com>
- To: "The PalmOS(tm) integration package" <gnome-pilot-list gnome org>
- Cc: Fedora-list <fedora-list redhat com>
- Subject: Re: palm T5 sync jpilot, frequent disconnections
- Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 21:06:54 -0500
On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 11:28 +1100, Y Uanlux wrote:
> Most of times, the PDA was disconnected and reconnected, as showing
> below. What is the preblom and how to fix it?
Unfortunately, there is no fix. This is what the physical hardware was
designed to do... to go from "drive mode" to "sync" by disconnecting and
reconnecting like that. You can only sync when it's in "sync" mode, not
when it's in "drive mode".
David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
] [Thread Prev