Re: gnome-pilot and pilot-xfer restore don't work

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 16:18 +0100, Matt Davey wrote:
> > How do I try libusb in Debian?  Is udev automatically assigning
> > visor to this?

> See: http://code.pilot-link.org/README.libusb

I've moved this to the new location, which should always contain the
latest:

http://www.pilot-link.org/README.libusb

and for the standard visor pathway:

http://www.pilot-link.org/README.usb

I'll update Apache to do a permanent 301 for these. Thanks for catching
that!

--
David A. Desrosiers - desrod gnu-designs com
"There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap,