Re: gnome-pilot and pilot-xfer restore don't work

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 16:18 +0100, Matt Davey wrote:
> > I tried "rmmod visor" but got the same dialog again.
>
> visor will be reloaded by udev when you attempt a sync, unless it is
> blacklisted...

I don't think this is true, unless udev changed behavior very recently
to facilitate this. What happens if you have 4 Palm devices (or 7 or 30)
all synchronizing across the various visor interfaces, and all of them
completing at different times?

If visor was reloaded when the first one completed, or when one
disconnected prematurely, etc... it would cause bad mojo ;)

--
David A. Desrosiers - desrod gnu-designs com
"There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap,