Re: 2x Sync Evolution for 2 different profiles

Le jeudi 23 février 2006 à 10:24 +0100, Guillaume Lecanu a écrit :
Le jeudi 23 février 2006 à 10:05 +0100, Guillaume Lecanu a écrit :

I have make a copy of conduit in /usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits, now this works great, Thanks ! :D

For thoses who have the same problem, I make a brief of the manipulation :
copy the /usr/share/gnome-pilot/e-calendar-2.4.conduit to e-calendar-business.conduit
edit this file and change name="ECalendar" to name="ECalendar Business"
copy the /usr/share/gnome-pilot/e-calendar-2.4.conduit to e-calendar-personnal.conduit
edit this file and change name="ECalendar" to name="ECalendar Personnal"
Go in Evolution and make a 3th new calendar "Palm Sync", and configure the 3 conduits like this :
ECalendar Business : Copy to pilot / Evolution profile "Business"
ECalendar Personnal : Copy to pilot / Evolution profile "Personnal"
(Be carefull to choose "Copy to pilot", because synchronize will mix all your "business" and "personnal" data together!)
ECalendar : Synchronize / Evolution profile "Palm Sync"

Like this, you can put on Evolution your meeting into the good profile "Business" or "Personnal" (check the 3 profiles checkboxes in Evolution to view all RDV at the same time).
And now, on your Palm Device, your meeting of "Business" and "Personnal" will be copied to your Palm Device.
The 3th profile "Palm Sync" do a synchronisation, this permit to create meeting on your palm and to view it under Evolution.

I hope it's clear (my english isn't very good..)

Argh!
This doesn't works when you close gnome-pilot ! :(
If I close and re-open it, all the 3 conduits have the same profiles selected (the last choosed)
But it's really strange because the Sync Action is not changed ?!
I have try to change in the .conduits file the conduit id to have 3 ID different, but this not solve the problem.
May be you can know the reason of this strange behaviour ?
In the setup of the conduits there is 2 parts, on the top "Condui,ts Actions", theses informations are correctly saved separately into the config files.
But on the bottom, there is a part "Conduits Parameters" with the choice of the profile, and all changes in one of the 3 conduits is reported on the others..
I have not found where the bottom part is saved on the HD, do you know where is it ?

Thanks