Re: 2x Sync Evolution for 2 different profiles

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 17:58 +0100, Guillaume Lecanu wrote:
> Le mercredi 22 février 2006 à 16:39 +0000, Matt Davey a écrit :
> >
> > By the way, I'm not familiar with 'profiles' in Evolution.  I'm running
> > version 2.0.2 and I don't see them anywhere...
> It's very usefull, you have different colors on your calendar (or
> contacts / tasks), so you could have a planning for you, for your wife
> or for your business for example.
> If you want to try, just go in menu File / New / Calendar and now you
> could create events for the profile you want.

Ah, I see now.  So you want to see both calendars (or both address
books) on the same palm device?  This would lead to a lot of duplicate
entries on the palm, if the same event/contact appears in multiple
Evolution profiles.  But I guess it would make sense regardless.

> Temporally, can you tell me where is the config file of registry key
> to set up the conduits to show in gnome-pilot ?

gnome-pilot finds out the list of available conduits by looking in
/usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits
and looks for files ending in ".conduit".  On some systems, these files
may be located in
/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits

In addition, there are the per-user config files, which are in
~/.gnome2/gnome-pilot.d/

> Thanks a lot !

you're welcome.

Matt

Matt Davey	I like to browse in occult bookshops if for no other reason than
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk   to refresh my commitment to science. -- Heinz Pagels