Re: Unable to Sync my T2 with gnome pilot using USB

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 19:38 +0100, Thomas Schiex wrote:
> I have previously synced my Palm devices on Linux using USB one or 2
> years ago with no problem. Coming back to this way of doing, it seems
> more difficult now but I probably missed something.

Thanks for sending such a complete description of your problem!  Always
nice when someone makes the effort of reading through the list archives
before posting...

A couple more things to try:

Have you tried using /dev/ttyUSB0?

Try using pilot-xfer first.  If this works, then you've ruled out a
whole pile of possible problems and narrowed it down to gnome-pilot
itself.
Syntax (to list files on your palm):
pilot-xfer -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -l

Matt Davey	By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk   task completely overwhelm me. --  Ashleigh Brilliant