Re: Unable to bind to pilot

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 11:58 -0600, Stuart Luppescu wrote:
> On 水, 2006-02-22 at 15:26 +0000, Matt Davey wrote:
> > Might be worth doing without the udev rule and trying to talk directly
> > to ttyUSBx in case there's something odd there.
>
> OK. That worked. I don't know why the udev-created device shouldn't
> work. It works fine on my computer at home with the same versions of
> everything. Oh, well. As long as it works.
>
> Thanks so much for your help, Matt. I really appreciate it.

You're welcome.  Glad it worked out for you eventually.

As I said, I haven't come across this problem before.  Maybe it's a udev
system bug... do you have different versions at home and work?

Matt

Matt Davey        How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	Put it in the oven until its Bill Withers.