Treo 650

Hi all,

I am thinking about finally upgrading my Palm V that has been sync'ing
relatively well with Evolution via gnome-pilot over the years up through
Fedora Core 3, but the Palm V is beginning to show signs of
screen/stylus death....

I am looking for information on success/failure rate of sync'ing a Treo
650 (thought I would finally combo with the phone).

My ultimate goal is to be able to sync ToDo/Tasks, Contacts, and
Calendar with Evolution with the occasional file transfer of Memos and
other pdb's....  I remember reading on here about issues with a newer
format to the ToDo/Tasks but was not sure if that was still an issue.  I
am also unclear as to what sort of success I might have, given that I
also plan to upgrade to Fedora Core 4 at the same time (gotta make sure
we change as many variables at once, right?).

So, before I plunk down the cash on this new phone, anyone have any
advice?

Thanks in advance,

--Rob