Re: Treo 650

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 08:50 -0400, Robert Locke wrote:
> I am looking for information on success/failure rate of sync'ing a Treo
> 650 (thought I would finally combo with the phone).

Treo 650 syncs fine with FC3.

Nothing syncs with FC4 - basically everything related to palm stuff in
FC4 is fucked.  [kernel/hotplug/udev, pilot-link, gnome-pilot and the
evolution conduits all have independent show stopper bugs.  Bits of this
are slowly getting fixed, but currently its still all a complete mess]

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]