Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 16:08, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> > It starts to hapennd just after install bejewelled (Or when installing it)
>
> 	Let me guess which device you have... a Tungsten T3.
>
> 	You probably installed the Palm T3 update, which added a new "Net
> Library.prc" file, which happens to violate Palm's own guidelines about
> segments exceeding 64k in size. We have worked around this error on Palm's
> part in the not-yet-released version of pilot-link. For now, just exclude
> that file from being backed up with whatever mechanism gnome-pilot uses.

mmmm, I don't think gnome-pilot allows you an "exclude" list for their
backup conduit.  I think the only way he can get around this until the
next versions of pilot-link, gnome-pilot, and gnome-pilot-conduits are
released is to patch the existing versions with the "hack" you are so
unproud of, as well as the Matt Davey patches.  =:)

--

 `
 ,