Re: (no subject)

I have a Tungsten T (Without any number) but yes I've installed the Palm
T  update and may be its similar to the palm T3 update.
But In my pilot I have two files bet library, one of them in rom and the
other in ram (This must be tha patch) but none of them have the backup
attribute activated looking for them an see that I have another 2
libraries named fake net library, but no one of them have the backup
attribute activated too.

Now I disable all backups in gnome-pilot-conduit because just cant find
how to select wich files are backed up and which not, and the sync works
again.

Thanks a lot