Re: (no subject)

> It starts to hapennd just after install bejewelled (Or when installing it)

	Let me guess which device you have... a Tungsten T3.

	You probably installed the Palm T3 update, which added a new "Net
Library.prc" file, which happens to violate Palm's own guidelines about
segments exceeding 64k in size. We have worked around this error on Palm's
part in the not-yet-released version of pilot-link. For now, just exclude
that file from being backed up with whatever mechanism gnome-pilot uses.

d.