Re: (no subject)

Finnaly I made a hard reset and a restore, without restoring that patch.
Realy I install it just because it is a patch but I don't realy feel
that I need it.

Gonna wait to the netx release until aply it again.
But realy I prefer to have the option to sync the categories, custom
fields  of my contacts and/or my documents with abiword/openoffice.
Those are much more usefull features.

Well, the developers are going to invest their time in what they feel is
usefull, and I gonna be thankfull which ever they do.

Thanks to everybody.

--
Fernando Barceló <fer fbarcelo com ar>