Re: (no subject)

I would suggest that you apply the patches I posted to the list a few
days ago to pilot-link, gnome-pilot, and gnome-pilot-conduits.  Download
the SRPMS, install them, add the patches I posted to the .spec files,
rpmbuild -bb the .spec files to create the new RPMS, and then install
the RPMS.

What distribution are you running?

--

 `