Re: Evo at work - Palm - Evo at home

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 17:20, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
> Le ven 16/01/2004 à 17:10, Benjamin Dahlhoff a écrit :
> > what kind of info ? If your add or change a address on your
> > home-computer, sync your home-computer with your PDA and then sync your
> > PDA with your computer at work, the new address is on both computers.
>
> And if I sync multiple times my PDA and my PC at home without syncing my
> PC at work at all, but I keep adding addresses on my PC at work, will
> everything sunc smoothly the day I sync my PDA with my PC at work and
> then with the one at home?
I use Evolution at home and the Palm Desktop at work. I had not yet
trouble with that. I believe the Sync-Process compares each entry, not
the complete database at once, but i am not sure. Does someone else in
this list know some details about this ?

[...]
> Ok I get it.
> I think I'll try it instead of asking loads of questions ;-)
> Thanks for your time!
Yes, and they have a mailing list for this program, too. Better ask
questions about multisync there. :-)