Re: Evo at work - Palm - Evo at home

Le ven 16/01/2004 à 15:22, Benjamin Dahlhoff a écrit :
> Look here:
> http://multisync.sourceforge.net/
> this could help you.

Hi Benjamin, thanks for your answer. I just had a glance to the
homepage, seems like a good way to go. If I understood it correctly, I
need to have multisync installed on both computers, and multisync takes
care of the syncing process between the 2 computers and between the PDA,
right?
I was initially thinking of using the PDA as a way to import / export
the info from a PC to the other, but it's not the way it works in
multisync, right? (thus requiring a connection between the 2 PCs)
Last but not least, are gpilotd and the Evo conduits still used with
Multisync, or does the Evo plugin for Multisync replace them?
Thanks,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>