Re: Evo at work - Palm - Evo at home

Le ven 16/01/2004 à 17:10, Benjamin Dahlhoff a écrit :
> what kind of info ? If your add or change a address on your
> home-computer, sync your home-computer with your PDA and then sync your
> PDA with your computer at work, the new address is on both computers.

And if I sync multiple times my PDA and my PC at home without syncing my
PC at work at all, but I keep adding addresses on my PC at work, will
everything sunc smoothly the day I sync my PDA with my PC at work and
then with the one at home?

I saw a picture on Multisync's website showing 2 PCs and a PDA synching,
but the synching betwwen the two of them seemed to be done directly via
the 2 Multisync processes. So having the two Multisync talking to each
other is not mandatory?

> I still use gpilotd to sync my PDA with Evolution, but i use multisync
> to backup my Adresses, Calendar and TODO from Evolution with my
> Backup-PC. Multisync PDA-Applet does not work with a Password, but it is
> a alternative if gpilotd doesn't work for you.

Ok I get it.
I think I'll try it instead of asking loads of questions ;-)
Thanks for your time!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>